You know how important the DJ is to the success of your event… We know what’s at stake.
We believe each song needs to be the absolute best choice for that particular moment in your party – nothing inappropriate or overly cliché and no filler! We are referred by nearly EVERY local banquet facility and it’s often what we don’t do that sets us apart.
We believe each event needs to be built, tailored, and managed around YOUR idea of fun and not just what is usually done at similar events.
At Black Tie Entertainment our goal is to exceed your expectations by crafting, organizing, and coordinating a reception that is tailored to your tastes and style. Every client wants their event to be FUN and we understand that this means different things to different people. Working with you, our pre-planning begins weeks ahead of time – analyzing your needs and discussing ideas about how you would like your event to flow and feel for both the guests and yourself.
Wedding DJ’s need to do more than just play the requests that are given to them (we offer an iPod rental for events where a pre-set playlist will suffice). A wedding DJ needs to understand you and your crowd in order to bundle and play your music in a way that brings about your desired outcome across multiple age groups. Often, a lot of musical ground needs to covered during a short period of time. Diverse music styles and genres need to be connected and presented in a way that keeps the momentum up and the dance floor filled – the right song at the right time! DJ’s need to be more than a human Jukebox – they need to provide a value added service that achieves the bride & groom’s vision of a great event!
As the Master of Ceremonies our DJs serve as the reception’s coordinator to assure that all events proceed smoothly and on time. Our aim is to carry out your tastes and preferences in a way that ensures a seamless, stress free event for you and your family. We check in with you throughout the course of the event to make sure your bridal party, service staff, and other vendors are kept informed as to when key formalities and events are happening.
We come to you with exciting and fresh party ideas, all styles of music, polished DJs/MCs who love what they do, and years of references to underscore our commitment to crafting wonderful events. Our fee always includes your choice of lighting and special effects, a request guarantee, and a complete second sound system for your cocktail hour or ceremony that is held onsite in a separate area.
Call today to discuss how together we can create an event your guests will be sure to compare all future events to!
All of the following is included at no additional charge!
Used only at client’s discretion!
- Complete 2nd AND 3rd sound systems for ceremony/cocktail hour in another room or outdoors – No Equipment Charge!
- Dance floor lighting – your choice of colored spotlights, intelligent lighting, moving-head fixtures, etc. – No Charge!
- Complete Master of Ceremonies duties, staging, and announcing
- 500,000 Song library spanning 1920-today covering every style with 100% request guarantee
- Client’s “Do Not Play List” strictly adhered to
- Unlimited pre-reception planning meetings and on-site venue visitation
- Total customization of each stage of event
- Full event management and coordination of all bridal party events
- Full formal attire
- JBL and QSC digital sound systems with backup equipment on site, no charge for sub woofers
- Confetti and streamer canons (limitations apply)
- Cordless microphones including lavalier clip on mic for ceremony officiant
Fee – Wedding DJ & Event Management Services
Peak-Season Rates: May – Oct
$1595/4hrs – (Additional hours @ $250/Hr.)
Off-Peak Rates: Nov – April
$1495/4hrs – (Additional hours @ $250/Hr.)
Rehearsal Dinner Package: Add elements such as music, slideshows, ceremony walk-through, bridal party agenda review, bride & groom trivia games and other ideas to your rehearsal dinner. CALL FOR PRICING
-Call for quote-
Song Ideas – Music Charts
Click here for first dance/parent dance song ideas along with charts of the most requested party hits of 2017: 2017 Wedding Song Charts