PHOTO BOOTH STYLES TO CHOOSE FROM:
1, Traditional Enclosed
2, Open Air
4, Green Screen
5, Video Booths
6, Selfie Station
Click on any image in the slideshow to the right to enlarge the picture.
All styles of booths include:
- 4 hours of unlimited lab quality prints on professional photo paper. Need less than 4hrs? Call for price.
- Immediate printing of photo strips FOR EVERYONE IN THE PICTURE! Not just 2 strips like most companies.
- Your choice of photo strip size: 2”x6” or 4”x6″, portrait or landscape
- Your choice of 12 different backdrops
- Assorted party props
- Thumb drive of all photos/videos included at end of event!
- Attendant on duty for duration of event
- Video screen in booth to see your poses before countdown begins
- Custom header graphics personalize each photo strip – names & date, company logo, etc.
Enclosed or Open Photo Booths… What’s the Difference?
All of our photo booths produce the same quality photos as the cameras and printers are the same in all booths. Also, there’s no way to tell when looking at the prints if the pictures were taken in an open or enclosed booth.
The difference lies in the experience for the guests… can they be seen by others when “in” the booth.
In our open booths guests stand in front of the camera kiosk with only a backdrop behind them. In an enclosed booth there’s drapery on all four sides.
There isn’t a maximum number of people who can fit in either style of booth – it all depends on the sizes of the individuals and how close they want to get.
Add-On Options (call for pricing):
- Custom video montage of all photos taken at your event.
- Photo posters of selected or all photos taken at your event.
- Flat panel monitor outside photo booth displaying guest photos.
- Photo album and scrap book supplies.
- Reprints of any/all individual photos or strips.
- Additional thumb drives/Cloud posting of videos and/or photos.