Professional video journalists with unobtrusive 3-5 camera shoots. Coverage of just certain wedding formalities or comprehensive coverage of both the ceremony & reception available.
Sample highlight reels above. Click the YouTube icon at bottom of page to view more samples.
- Full wedding ceremony with wireless lavalier officiant mic provided for direct-to-camera audio.
- Wedding reception formalities, dancing & guest interviews (up to 5 hours).
- One fully edited DVD or BluRay with main menu and chapter markers along with 3-6 minute overview montage.
- Cloud download available in place of disc.
The Standard Package includes everything from the Basic Package plus:
- Intro photo montage (baby photos and/or recent photos…20-30 pics).
- Longer intro video montage.
- Coverage of the cocktail hour.
- A total of three fully edited DVDs/BluRays.
At our best value, the Premium Package includes everything from the Basic & Standard Packages plus:
- Bride getting ready at salon or other location.
- Coverage of the formal picture shoot.
- An outro montage (Re-cap of the day’s events).
- A total of five fully edited DVD/BluRays.
A la carte add-on options:
These can be added to any wedding package.
- 10-20 minute highlight edit – $300
- One extra copy of the edited DVD – $30
- Intro Photo Montage (baby photos or recent photos) – $300
- Intro Video Montage (A preview of the day’s events set to music) – $300
- Outro Photo Montage (A re-cap of the day’s events set to music) – $300
- Honeymoon Photo Montage (20-30 photos from your honeymoon) – $300
- Coverage of cocktail hour before reception – $300
- Coverage of the formal photo shoot (before/after ceremony) – $300
- Bride/Bridesmaid’s gathering before church…(Mom’s house etc.) – $400
- The Bride getting ready at salon or other location – $400
- Bride picking up the wedding dress segment – $300
- Groom getting fitted for tuxedo segment – $300
- Each additional hour at reception (upon availability) – $200
- The Rehearsal @ Church (upon availability) – $300
- The Rehearsal Dinner (upon availability) – $400
- “Wedding Story” couples segment (ask for details) – $400
- Ceremony only – $800